- Carolina Herrera fragrance | The brand bears the name of its famous founder, fashion designer Carolina Herrera.
- The first perfume with her name came out in 1988, however, it was later beaten in popularity by the cryptically named *(537–212).
- The mysterious numbers in the name of the perfume are actually to New York’s Manhattan, a place Herrera fell in love with and later moved her residence too.
- Confident in seduction, without discernible ego, this nightlife royalty is at one with the pulse of the city.
- The powerful silhouette of the 212 VIP Men bottle is reflective of the youthful exuberance contained within, modern, direct and inspired by the most exclusive of parties in NYC.
- A cocktail of freshness, this woody oriental scent combines the mysterious Caviar lime with frozen mint for a fresh, energetic explosion.
- Top Notes: Caviar Lime, Frozen Mint, Black Pepper.
- Middle Notes: Chilled Vodka, Hot Ginger, Slice of Apple.
- Base Notes: King Wood, Salty Amber, Tonka Beans.
- Size : 100ml
Eau de Toilette