- Year of Launch: 1994
- Concentration: Eau De Toilette
- Gender: Women
- Fragrance Notes: Floral, Fruity
- Character: Feminine
- Top Note: The Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette for Women begins with a fruity burst of nectarous peach, soft fuzzy apricot, and intensely refreshing and peppery freesia. These notes combine to make a sparkling start to a wonderful fragrance.
- Heart Note: At its core, this fragrance has the floral accords of violet, water lily, and jasmine. These leave behind a hypnotically sweet, subtle, and refined, powdery feel that is very calming.
- Base Note: Lending solidity to the Versace Red Jeans Eau De Toilette is the sensual fragrances of sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. These base notes lend a rich warmth and woodiness to the overall scent.
Eau de Toilette