Reasons to get a range extender
- Thick walls, bad WiFi signal
- No WiFi in certain rooms
- Constant network buffering
High-speed WiFi throughout your home:
WiFi Range Extender lets you increase and improve your existing WiFi signal. The 2.5GHz and 5GHz dual bands reach a combined speed of up to 1200 Mbps, effectively eliminating WiFi dead zones.
Ensure optimal connection
- Ethernet Port: This allows you to connect a wired device like a TV or a game console to the network.
- Smart Signal Indicator: With a simple, color-coded indication, the light helps you find the best location for optimal coverage.
Create your own hotspot:
With Access Point mode, you can simply connect the extender to your router and turn your wired internet connection into your own personal WiFi hotspot to create a new network.
Maintain a stable connection:
SmartLink lets you set up a standby connection to the router so that if your primary connection fails, the extender will automatically connect to the other band, improving network stability.
Easy setup with your phone:
Mi WiFi Range Extender AC1200 works with any WiFi router. You can also use Mi Home App to easily manage or set up the extender
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Speeds: 5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac, 2*2 @80MHz) 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n, 2*2 @40MHz)
- Modes: Range Extender Mode, Access Point Mode
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Transmission Power: <20 dBm (2.4GHz), <23 dBm (5GHz)
- RAM: 64MB
- Ports: 1*10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Buttons: WPS Button, Reset Button
- Input: 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 0.3A