- The Aroma AG-26A is a rechargeable amplifier that also doubles as a micro PA and monitor. Compact with a clean design the AG-26A features a 6.5-inch full-range speaker that gives your acoustic and vocal a natural sound as well as built-in rechargeable lithium battery so you can take it on the road with you.
- Under a 3 hour charge you get 6 hours usage out of it (at 80% volume) so it can easily handle a headline slot at a show or half a day’s busking. It also features a top-hat insert so you can mount it on any standard PA speaker stand.
- This amplifier has two inputs so you can plug in your microphone and guitar at the same time, perfect for those impromptu gigs and busking outdoors. Both channels have separate controls so you can adjust your sound for any situation.
- This amplifier also has Bluetooth connectivity so you can play along to back in tracks or fill the gap in an intermission.
- The Guitar channel has Volume, Bass, Treble and Reverb controls for tonal sculpting of your acoustic whereas the Microphone channel has a Volume control so you can balance with the guitar as well as an Echo knob for adding some shimmer to your vocal. An overall Master volume knob allows you to amend your overall volume once you’ve got your separate channels in a good balance.
- Tap function set delay and reverb synchronization time with tempo
- Built-in receiver
- Aux in connecting an external audio device (CD, MP3 player, etc.)
- Line out to connect to another larger speaker power
- 1 x amplifier
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x wrist strap