- Starting from the beginning of the 1990’s, G-SHOCK and BABY-G have been producing special models in collaboration with and in support of various different environmental organizations. From 2018 G-SHOCK and BABY-G will be endorsing and supporting the activities of AQUA PLANET, an NPO that works towards regeneration of coral reefs.
- These new models incorporate semi-transparent materials to create motifs that recall the beautiful oceans of the world, along with the coral, fish, and other life forms that live there. Both the G-SHOCK and BABY-G models come in a choice of three colors: translucent ocean water blue, coral red (representing red coral, which some believe stimulates the bloodstream), and coral white (representing white coral, which some believe has metaphysical and healing properties). The small hand of the dial at 9 o’clock of the G-SHOCK models is shaped in the image of the brightly colored clown fish, while periphery of the dial at 9 o’clock of the BABY-G models also features clown fish colors.
- The increasing severity of global warming and other environmental problems of recent years has brought increasing attention to the Earth’s life forms. These new models express the spirit to do what it takes to protect our beautiful oceans.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
Casio Baby-G Analog-Digital Black Dial Women’s Watch – BA-110CR-2ADR
SOLD 0ONLY 2 LEFT