- From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new graffiti-splashed models with a 90s skate culture theme.
- These new models were inspired by the U.S. West Coast skate culture of the 90s, which gave birth to a number of artists, musicians, and other noted creators of today. The faces are decorated with graffiti images, similar to the hand-drawn artwork that adorned the skateboards of the era.
- These models are available in a choice of three colors: basic black and white, in addition to vivid orange, which was a hue that was very popular for 90s fashions.
- The base model is a popular square face BGD-560, in cool designs that capture the look of today’s street fashions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
CASIO BABY-G Digital Women’s Watch, Orange – BGD-560SK-4DR
SOLD 0ONLY 2 LEFT