- From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new graffiti splashed models with a 90s skate culture theme.
- These new models were inspired by the U.S. West Coast skate culture of the 90s, which gave birth to a number of artists, musicians, and other noted creators of today. The faces are decorated with images of graffiti, which is similar to the hand drawn artwork that decorated the skateboards of the era.
- These models are available in a choice of three colors: basic black and white, in addition to vivid orange, which was a hue that was very popular for 90s fashions.
- The base model is popular square face BGD-560, in cool designs that capture the look of today’s street fashions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
Casio Baby-G Digital Women’s Watch, White – BGD-560SK-7DR
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT