- From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new models with a 90s culture theme. These designs feature vivid pop colors like those used in the games, music players, and cassettes that were popular in the 1990s.
- This lineup features a choice of the BG-169, which is a popular choice, features a compact form and face protector, along with semi-transparent material for the case and band. The blue model has an orange face, while the pink model has a red face, creating striking pop color designs.
- These new BABY-G models are a great combination of attractive colors and modern street fashion.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Data Bank
- Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits)
- Other: Auto-sort
- World time
- 29 time zones (30 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter
- Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date.
- Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Casio Baby-G Resin Band Digital Women’s Watch – BG-169R-2CDR
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT