- These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK, now with Bluetooth® capabilities that allow continuous connection with a smartphone.
- These watches can link with the GPS of a smartphone for quicker calibration of distance measurements, enabling more accurate running distance measurements, even during use without a phone connection.
- Distance measurements used in combination with the stopwatch let you keep track of your running pace, and also enable use of an Auto Lap feature that automatically keeps track of times over a specific distance.
- Other standard features include a step tracker (pedometer), interval timers (up to 20 sets of five timers each), lap time measurement (up to 140 records for up to 100 runs), and calories burned measurement, all of which provide plenty of support for your daily training. Also, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. In addition to Life Log and Activity History apps, you can automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you.
- The displays of these watches use a high-definition MIP LCD, while Super Illuminator face illumination keeps face information easy to read, even in the dark. The soft urethane band material provides improved comfort, while a large number of band holes let you adjust the fit to your particular wrist.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- World time
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- * May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00’00” to 60’00” (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Casio G-Shock G-Squad Step Tracker Digital Men’s Watch, Blue – GBD-100-2DR
SOLD 0ONLY 10 LEFT