- These new additions to the GRAVITYMASTER lineup are equipped with digital compass capabilities, creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator, both in terms of function and appearance. Pressing the 9 o’clock button in any mode immediately goes to the Digital Compass Mode, while the button at 8 o’clock returns to the mode you were in before the Digital Compass Mode. Continual direction readings can be taken for 20 seconds, during which the second hand points to north, a literal direction indicator is displayed in the upper display, and a direction angle value is displayed in the lower display.
- A bearing memory can be used to store a bearing reading that you can recall for later reference when you need it.
- Other features include temperature measurement, large numerals, and thick hands for easy reading. A coating on the tip of the second hand and minute markers reacts with the black light illumination of the watch for easy reading in the dark.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
Casio G-Shock Gravity Master Watch for Men – GA-1000-4BDR
SOLD 0ONLY 10 LEFT