- From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the new GA-700 analog/digital combination model.
- Multi-dimensional hour and minute hands look as if they were carved out of a piece of metal for a powerful and bold design. The new form of these watches not only improves reading, it also projects a feeling of toughness.
- A front button at 6 o’clock adds to the dynamic, leading-edge styling. The three color schemes of these models were carefully selected to reflect the brand concept. Black-and-red, black, and red capture the spirit of toughness these models are designed to represent.
- All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience.
- A 3D face combining with a distinctively tough design makes the new GA-700 models look dynamic and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Casio G-Shock Standard Analog-Digital Men’s Watch – GA-700-1BDR
Out of stock