- Dior launched Poison Girl in January 2016 as the fragrance of a new generation of Poison.
- Its sweet and heady combination of bitter orange, Damask rose and rose from Grasse, almond, vanilla and tonka bean is announced by the slogan “I’m not a girl, I’m poison.”
- A year later, in January 2017, its new edition comes out as Poison Girl Eau De Toilette.
- Poison Girl Eau de Toilette is a refreshed version of the original, dedicated to the same “type of femininity … freer, more daring and more virtual than ever.”
- The signature bottle design, which was created for the original fragrance in 1985 by designer Véronique Monod, is also present in this edition.
- Dior Poison Girl is a female fragrance from the oriental and vanilla category.
- The fragrance dominates with fresh, citrusy notes.
- Dior Poison Girl is the essence of flirt and art of seduction.
- Sweet, seductive, sensual.
- Size : 100ml
- For Women
Christian Dior Poison Girl, Eau De Toilette for Women – 100ml
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT
Eau de Toilette