- The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Bruyère.
- The bottle was designed by Ennio Capasa. An intense fragrance sublimated by the deep harmony of amber and cystine.
- The mystery and radiance of a timeless energy with woody accents and natural deep warmth.
- It is an inimitable declaration of individuality and seduction.
- The fragrance features amber, sandalwood, patchouli, hibiscus, jasmine, tea, and crystal amber.
- The most marked essence of the scent trilogy, for an independent person who does not fear to assert their uniqueness.
- An intense fragrance sublimated by the deep harmony of amber and cystine.
- The mystery and radiance of a timeless energy with woody accents.
- Fragrance Type: Eau De Parfum
- Size: 100ml
Costume National Scent Intense, Eau de Perfume for Men – 100ml
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT
Eau de Parfum