- Armani presented its popular masculine aquatic fragrance Acqua di Gio in 1996.
- Nearly 20 years later, a new version of the fragrance is launched—Acqua di Gio Profumo, elegant, airy and deep.
- The fragrance symbolizes the merging of sea waves with black rocks.
- Acqua di Gio Profumo is an aquatic, aromatic, woody and spicy composition which is, like the original, signed by Alberto Morillas
- It opens with fresh aquatic accord and bergamot.
- Its heart captures aromatic tones of geranium, sage and rosemary, laid on the base of patchouli and incense.
- The face of the fragrance as well as of the new campaign for the original is Jason Morgan.
- Size: 125ml.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Sea Notes.
- Middle Notes: Geranium, Rosemary, Sage.
- Base Notes: Incense, Patchouli.
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo, Eau de Perfume for Men – 125ml
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT
Eau de Parfum