- Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in 2004 ARMANI CODE is a men s fragrance that possesses a blend of apple lavender cumin citrus and woods.
- It is recommended for romantic wear.
- For instance, your mood stress level age body chemistry diet and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.
- Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied
- Armani Code was created by Antoine Lie, Antoine Maisondieu and Clement Gavarry.
- Size: 125ml
- Top Notes: Bergamot and Lemon.
- Heart Notes: Star Anise, Olive Blossom.
- Base Notes: Leather, Tobacco and Tonka Bean.
Giorgio Armani Code, Eau de Toilette for Men – 125ml
SOLD 1ONLY 5 LEFT
Eau de Toilette