- The first fragrance for the Jimmy Choo MAN. Aromatic and woody, on top, a lavender and mandarin spray are softened by the fruity notes of honeydew melon.
- In the heart, pink pepper and geranium are mixed with pineapple leaf, as a sign of originality.
- Finally, the fragrance unveils a print of patchouli, suede and ambery woods.
- The modern and architectural bottle is inspired by an old flask.
- All this is then finished with brushed matt silver printed embossed crocodile skin packaging.
- Top Notes
- The Top Notes of a fragrance represent the first impression. It is hugely important that the top notes not only succeed at luring you in, but also smoothly transition into the heart of the fragrance. The top notes are also the first to fade given their light molecular structure.
- Middle Note
- The Middle Notes are considered the heart of the fragrance. They last longer than the top notes and have a strong influence on the base notes to come. It is often a smooth combination of floral and fruit notes; sometimes infused with spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom.
- Base Notes
- The job of the Base Notes is to provide a lasting impression. These often-rich notes linger on the skin for hours after the top notes have dissipated. The base notes mingle with the middle notes to create the full body of the fragrance.
- Size : 100ml
- For Men
Jimmy Choo Man, Eau De Toilette for Men – 100ml
SOLD 0ONLY 4 LEFT
Eau de Toilette