- Brand : Kinglos
- Type : Violin
- Size : 4/4 Full Size
- Top : Spruce
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Color Finishes : Whole Body; No Fading, Great Tone
- Just like all of other new violins, you may need to retune strings first few times when you start to play.
- When cleaning, please using soft cloth to clean the body and strings, and loose the hair of the bow after playing.
- In order to not damage the violin when shipping, the bridge may be under the fine tuners with a white paper package. You can put the bridge on the right place just like our pictures showed before you retune the strings.
- With patented coloring technology of locating and docking the networks of pigment and wood, Kinglos makes traditional violins not only more beautiful and individualized, and perfectly guarantees the tone quality of the violins
- Handcrafted solid spruce top, maple back and side to strengthen the stability of these parts and offers excellent acoustical properties; Qualified for the beginner, student violinist and also professional player
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuners
- Includes: lightweight hard case, Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, and rosin.
Kinglos 4/4 Black Grid Colored Ebony Fitted Solid Wood Violin – HB-1311
SOLD 0ONLY 1 LEFT