- MIX1000 has 5 stereo input Audio mixer, therefore it could connect with 10 inputs at most. It also has amplifier for using as the Dynamic microphone.
- When it is applied into the band for multiplayer practicing, it could connect with all loop in and loop out in series. In this situation, you could switch the voices upon your request as music mixer. That means you could choose not only to hear the voice you want, but also not to hear the voice which you are not required. In addition, this situation will not affect the mixer output.
- Stereo & Mono compatibility: Up to 5 stereo input connections or up to 10 mono ones.
- Mono to Stereo DM2S adaptor included.
- 3 output jacks.
- Amplify Signal: Powered by an AC adaptor, the mixer allows you to increase signals from MIC to LINE level to a max gain of 50 dB for each input.
- The built-in LED indicator will help you monitor signal levels to assist you in delivering the best audio performance.
- The new REC OUT jack will enable you to connect the Loop Mixer to a recording device. Now you can record, monitor and deliver an optimum mix all at the same time Compatible with a wide range of devices including smartphones, microphones, computers, game consoles, electronic musical instruments, DJ equipments, etc…
- Stereo 5 in/2 out Configuration: 5 stereo devices on MIX1000 can connect up to 10 mono device.
- Microphone Setup: With the inclusion of SENS(Sensitivity) knobs, the MIX1000 can accommodate a variety of signals from microphone to Line Level.
- Overload Indicators: The L/R OVERLOAD LEDs allow you to set the best signal level for optimum audio performance.
- REC OUT Jacks: Connection to a recording device can be made through these jacks.
- PHONES Jack: Stereo headphones can be connected to this jack for convenient mix monitoring.