- The G Series studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 5”6”8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1” natural silk dome tweeter, the G Series delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic mixing in a space-saving design. The bi-amplified 80 Watt Class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today’s modern music with ease. With the G Series, your music is ready for any listening environment.
- Sweeter Sweet Spot
- The tweeter’s waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you’re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the G Series.
- Acoustic Control
- Mixing doesn’t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The G Series Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration switches, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the G Series to any mixing environment—from bedrooms to basements to professional studios—without compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.
- 5″ 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- Frequency response : 48 Hz – 45 kHz
- Frequency range : 43Hz –55KHz
- Amplifier power, rms : LF 40W HF 30W
N-Audio Professional Near Field Monitor Speaker – G5
SOLD 0ONLY 3 LEFT