- Rough skin, blemishes
Why use it?
- Exfoliates / Smoothes / Prepares
- Compatible with laser and pulsed light
- Prepares the skin for aesthetic procedures and hair removal
- Gel texture, easy to rinse
What is its composition?
- Coconut shell powder: natural exfoliant, leaves the skin soft and healthy
- Botanical concentrate of 5 A.H.A.: promotes the elimination of dead cells
- Urea and hyaluronic acid: to restore the skin barrier and soothe feelings of discomfort
- Size: 250 ml
How to apply it?
- Apply morning and/or evening to the areas to be treated, massaging in with circular movements. Rinse off. Avoid contact with the eyes, do not use on sensitized skin or after exposure to UVA and UVB rays. Contact with the product should be limited in frequency and duration, as some of the most sensitive skins may quickly develop redness and stinging after application. Discontinue use if this irritation persists and consult a doctor. It is recommended to apply sun protection during the day (minimum SPF30).
- Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Urea, Aqua /Water/Eau, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, CI 42090/Blue 1
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.