- Skin lacking radiance, spots, uneven tone
Why use it?
- Unifies / Firms / Repairs
- Targets hyperpigmentation phenomena
- Creamy texture, velvety finish
What is its composition?
- SOSKIN D-WHITE, concentrated in hexylresorcinol, targets the origin of hyperpigmentation. Helps reduce the appearance of visible surface blemishes and prevents the appearance of incipient blemishes
- Shea butter with moisturizing and lipid-replenishing properties to help restore and preserve the skin barrier
How to apply it?
- Step 3 of your routine. As a night treatment, apply to the entire face, neck, and décolleté after cleansing. Massage in with firm, upward movements until the product is absorbed. Avoid the eye contour area, do not use it while pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Octyldodecanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylresorcinol, Alpha-Arbutin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.