- Skin lacking radiance, spots, uneven tone
Why use it?
- Moisturises / Unifies / Protects
- SPF25 urban protection
- Fluid texture. Daily use
What is its composition?
- SOSKIN D-WHITE, concentrated in hexylresorcinol, targets the origin of hyperpigmentation. Helps reduce the appearance of visible surface blemishes and prevents the appearance of incipient blemishes
- Vitamin E, for a more supple and perfectly hydrated skin
How to apply it?
- Step 2 of your routine. Apply every morning to a cleansed face and décolleté. Avoid the eye contour area, do not use on pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Hexylresorcinol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alpha-Arbutin, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.