- Skin showing early signs of aging (wrinkles, spots, lack of radiance)
Why use it?
- Corrects / Smoothes / Exfoliates
- Night care, effective on the uniformity of the complexion
- Tube applicator. Peeling effect
What is its composition?
- Glycolic acid: promotes the elimination of dead cells and refines the surface layers of the epidermis
- SOSKIN D-WHITE: concentrated in hexylresorcinol, helps reduce the appearance of visible surface blemishes and prevents the appearance of incipient blemishes
- Optimized vitamin C, effective on the uniformity of the complexion. Helps to reduce the intensity of pigmentary defects
How to apply it?
- Step 3 of your routine. As a night care, apply to perfectly clean and dry skin (not wet). Spread by effleurage on the most marked areas of the face. Rinse thoroughly after getting up. Avoid contact with the eyes, do not use on sensitized skin or after exposure to UVA and UVB rays. Some of the most sensitive skin types may quickly develop redness and stinging upon application. Discontinue use if this irritation persists and consult a doctor. It is recommended to apply sun protection during the day (minimum SPF30).
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Undecane, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tridecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cetyl Palmitate, Hexylresorcinol, C14-22 Alcohols, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Decylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.