- Dehydrated skin, suitable for sensitive skin.
Why use it?
- Moisturises / Soothes / Strengthens
- Limits the appearance of redness
- Fresh and melting texture
What is its composition?
- Fragments of hyaluronic acid fill in the skin’s mesh to plump the skin and help restore its natural moisture process. (Molecular weight XS: 10-20kDa)
- Oat extract: increases the tolerance threshold to external stimuli and aggressions to limit the appearance of redness
- Rosehip oil and shea butter: preserve the skin’s barrier function to limit the excessive penetration of potential irritants.
How to apply it?
- Step 2 of your routine. Apply to the entire face after cleansing. Wait a few minutes before applying make-up.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch, C14-22 Alcohols, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Batyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glucose.
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Size: 60 ml
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.