- Combination to oily skin. Brilliance
Why use it?
- Matifies / Balances / Soothes
- Acts on the surface to maintain optimal hydration
- Fluid, refreshing and quickly absorbed texture
What is its composition?
- Lactic and salicylic acids help reduce the appearance of pores and normalize excess oil for long-lasting shine control
- 18 beta glycyrrhetinic acid, the main component of liquorice root, combined with essential oils of tea tree and lavender with soothing properties. Fight against the appearance of imperfections
- Hyaluronic acid with smoothing and moisturising effect, provides a feeling of comfort
- Mattifying and absorbent powders
How to apply it?
- Step 2 of your routine. Apply to the entire face after cleansing. Avoid the eye area. Wait a few minutes before applying make-up.
- Aqua/Water, Glycerin, PTFE, Alcohol Denat, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Decylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer , Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum/Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Biosaccharide Gum-1 , Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 19140/Yellow 5.
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using any of the branded products, you are advised to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Size: 40 ml
Made in France. Dermatologically tested.