- Popularity of oud also splashed the perfume line by Trussardi which presents in June 2016 Trussardi Amber Oud.
- The fragrance that conveys the sound of the dunes and the peace of ancient cities. “
- The gold of the sand bathed in sunlight at dusk and dawn. All this can be found in Amber Oud.
- The most luxurious and evocative fragrance by Trussardi Parfums.
- In this intense Eau de parfum, the young “nose” Amandine Clerc-Marie blended the two rarest and most expensive ingredients of Haute perfumery: amber and oud.
- Since time immemorial, they have been known for their ancestral, curative powers.
- They appear in Gulistan by Saadi (a Persian epic poem from 1258), in One Thousand and One Nights, and in the masterpiece of Mohamed Choukri, Le Pain nu, translated in English by Paul Bowles and in French by Tahar Ben Jallun.
- Oud is a resin of the Jinko, a tree risking extinction from the Aquilaria species. Amber.
- Which is also a resin, has been given several poetic names such as “a drop of the sun”,
- “The soul of the tiger”, “petrified light”, and “solid honey”.
- The ancient Greeks called it “elektron” and it is, in fact, a powerful electric conductor.
- The mythical Scheherazade’s fragrance is made of musk, amber, and Jinko wood.
- Top notes: lemon, geranium, pink pepper, elemi.
- Heart notes: incense, benzoin, oud.
- Base notes: vetiver, patchouli, leather, amber.
- Sound of the dunes and the peace of ancient cities
- Size : 100ml
- For Men
Trussardi Amber Oud Perfume for Men – 100ml
SOLD 0ONLY 5 LEFT
Eau de Parfum