- It offers many distinctive products and is famous for its stylish and dazzling fashion. The first perfume of Versace was released in 1981.
- Top Notes
- It starts with a fresh natural mix of mint, green apple, and lemon.
- Middle Notes
- Made up of a perfect combination of Tonka bean, geranium, andambroxan.
- Base Notes
- A blend of Madagascar vanilla, vetiver, oakmoss, Virginian cedar and atlas cedar.
- Perfume Type: Eau de Toilette.
- Scent: Aromatic Fougere.
- Targeted Group: Men.
- Style Name: Eros.
- Size: 100ml.
Versace Eros, Eau de Toilette for Men – 100ml
SOLD 2ONLY 3 LEFT
Eau de Toilette