- Brand : Xiaomi
- Type : Fitness Tracker
- Color touch screen AMOLED with 77 dials + custom design
- Measure steps, calories burned, distance lost, sleep
- Swimming measurement – butterfly style, emblem, free style, positional race
- Heart rate measurement – one-off, regular, continuous
- Communication service notification (WhatsApp, Messenger, SMS, etc.), incoming call notification, calendar events
- Long Sitting Warning
- Control the music player – view the song, change the volume, skip songs
- View weather forecast, stopwatch, alarm clock
- Long battery life (up to 20 days per charge)
- Waterproof (IP67, up to 5 ATM – 50m)
- The main change is a 40% larger color AMOLED display, which is touch-sensitive again and displays not only the number of steps, calories burned, heart rate or distance traveled, but also notifications from popular communication services, weather, incoming call notifications, SMS or stopwatch.
- The display also has a much better resolution, from the original 128x80px to 240x120px. The font will not be so crowded and the graphics are generally nicer and mature.
- With a graphical display, you can choose between a large number of dials, and many more can be expected in the future. When you look contemporary, you simply switch to another and you have a new watch. There are 77 preinstalled.
- Newly, thanks to the six-axis sensor, swimming can also be measured, specifically the butterfly, character, free-form and positional race. Obviously, the Mi Band 4 is waterproof, IP67 certified and is waterproof to 5ATM (50m).
- You won’t even know about the Mi Band, it only weighs 22g, almost as much as its predecessor, and lasts up to 20 days for a single charge. Of course, this also depends on how you use it.
For pairing Mi Band 4 you will need the Mi Fit app (free in Google Play and AppStore) and Xiaomi, Google or FB account. In the app, you can follow in detail all the statistics that the bracelet has collected for that day, or look at the history of the other days.
Display and notifications
In the application you can choose which notifications to display on the display. These include:
- date, time and day
- number of steps, distance lost, calories burned
- heart beat
- actual weather + weather for next 2 days
- stopwatch, silent mode, phone ringing
- app notifications
The bracelet can show you who is calling you, writes an SMS or email. In the case of e-mail, you can also drag it to the side by dragging it to the side, it can display up to 3 pages, the same is true for SMS messages. For calls, the caller’s name is displayed and you can cancel the call. Mi Band also highlights upcoming calendar events.
Music lovers will appreciate that they no longer have to touch the phone to skip to the next song or adjust the volume. It is now possible to do it directly from the Mi Band.
The bracelet can measure your sleep and so on your phone you can see how long you slept, when you had a light and deep sleep at night, as well as comparing sleep with other users, or comparing your sleep with previous days. At the same time, Mi Band can measure your heart rate during sleep and get more accurate data.
Sports activities are converted into steps in the bracelet, and the bracelet also shows distance traveled and calories burned. The daily step limit is automatically set to 8000 and when the limit is met, the bracelet notifies you (of course you can set a higher or lower limit in the application settings).
The new Mi Band 4 can also measure various sports activities, including treadmill, outdoor jogging, cycling, walking, exercising, or swimming. Your watch will alert you when you reach your goal.
The Mi Band 4 has a built-in 135 mAh battery, which guarantees up to 20 days of continuous use with normal bracelet use. The time may vary depending on the bracelet usage.
The bracelet has been certified IP67 waterproof, which means that you can dive with the bracelet up to 50 meters in depth. Some users of the previous generation of the bracelet have missed this use, but with the new Mi Band 4, you can finally swim and measure your results!