- The Audient iD14 is high-performance 10x4 USB audio interface designed to simplify the recording process while delivering the audio performance of a large-format console in a compact and elegant desktop package, making it ideal for musicians, producers, voiceover artists, and more.
- The iD14 provides a pair of Audient Class-A console mic preamps, 24-bit / 96 kHz Burr-Brown AD/DA converters, console-style monitor control, and the revolutionary ScrollControl, which can be used to control anything over which your mouse pointer hovers. Additionally, it features a JFET DI instrument input, a TOSLINK optical port for digital input expansion, and independent speaker and headphone outputs.
- The iD14 can be powered via USB when phantom power is not needed. It includes a 12 VDC power supply to enable use of 48V phantom power.
- 2 Class-A Mic Preamps via XLR-1/4"
- 1/4" JFET Instrument Input
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz Burr-Brown AD/DA
- TOSLINK Optical ADAT Input