· Conditions skin to support elasticity in stretching bellies and before perineal massage during pregnancy. Made with a nourishing blend of certified organic jojoba, sweet almond, & apricot kernel oils. Simple, safe, and backed by research and guidance from experts.
· Backed by research
· Gynecologically tested
· Certified Organic
· Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
· Climate Neutral
· Certified by the DFGE institute
· 100% bioplastic
· 100% sugarcane-based bioplastic bottle
· Use before perineal massage to support skin elasticity
· Perineal massage during the last month of pregnancy may reduce the likelihood of perineal trauma and ongoing perineal pain(1*). Prior to beginning perineal massage, use Lansinoh Organic Massage Oil to condition the external skin of the perineum.
· Nourish the skin of your stretching belly
· Moisturizes skin with a nourishing blend of safe, organic jojoba, sweet almond, & apricot kernel oils. Certified organic and 100% natural, with no petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
· How to use
· Use 2-3 drops to conditions skin before perineal massage during pregnancy. Moisturize and nourish the skin of your stretching belly. Also use to massage away aches and tension. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only.
· For additional guidance on perineal massage, please consult your healthcare provider