· It’s common for one breast to leak when feeding or pumping from the other side and we think this is such a waste. Formally known as the Breastmilk Collector, our Lansinoh Silicone Breast Pump is designed to save every last drop of breastmilk you produce, to store for future feeds.
· The light, portable and simple-to-use design of the silicone pump means you can take it in your handbag or changing bag when away from home. The hands-free system simply fits securely onto the breast creating a natural suction; offering a simple way to collect precious breastmilk, for your little one. Shop our storage bags or bottles to store your expressed milk.
· This silicone manual breast pump is suitable for all breast sizes, due to its wide neck and simple suction technique when applying the breast. With the added security of a neck strap, you can wear the silicone hand pump around the neck to make sure that if it is moved, knocked, or nudged by baby, your breastmilk will be safe.
· The cap can be used to keep out dust or as a stand for the base. Alternatively, the base of the silicone pump can be secured to a smooth surface with its suction bottom, meaning no more spillages. This silicone pump can hold up to 100ml (3.5fl oz) of breastmilk.
· Because of the natural way that your body releases breastmilk, the amount of fat in the milk available to baby gradually changes as a feed progresses. We suggest that you mix breastmilk collected with your Lansinoh® Silicone Breast Pump with expressed breastmilk to ensure the maximum nutritional benefits when feeding your little one.
How to Use a Silicone Breast Pump
· The Lansinoh silicone breast pump is easy to use. When nursing your baby from one breast, place the silicone pump onto the other breast for 10 minutes or while you breastfeed, and this will collect all the milk that has been leaking from your breast.
How to Apply Silicone Breast Pump?
· The correct and safest way to apply the silicone pump on your breast is to:
· Squeeze the bottom half on the pump
· Flip the cushion of the pump on the opposite direction
· Place the pump on the nipple and flip the cushion back to its original position, covering the nipple area. This will create a gentle, airtight suction, collecting all your breastmilk.
· One done, hold the bottom of the silicone pump and gently remove from the cushion.